Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who haven't paid yet, please do so here: http://www.z06vette.com/count.php

If by tomorrow night everyone is not paid up, I have to start filling orders to those on the waiting list. Reason being is that I paid for them out of pocket and kinda need to get the money back asap, so it would help if you paid as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks,

JC

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
JC -- you get my message OK? Payment on it's way ... don't sell my shirt /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Done...Sorry for the delay, I was away all weekend /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I have not received my shirt yet. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I am confused as I am sure that I provided Franks credit card and I thought that would be good as gold, right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Let me know, I think I have Agents digits around here if you need them. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
My shirt came in yesterday and looks Freggin great! What a web site! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

On 2001-08-21 09:30, Zoomin spewed forth this drivel:
I have not received my shirt yet. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I am confused as I am sure that I provided Franks credit card and I thought that would be good as gold, right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Let me know, I think I have Agents digits around here if you need them. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

JC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts