Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
1fastdog,

First, Let me say thanks from all of us here on the forum for all your help and support providing order status information. I too am waiting with order number in hand and NO information from my dealer. Can I impose and also ask for your help in obtaining my order status??

Order number DJXB2S, (MY, Mod Red, Z06) ordered in May,
number issued in June and still waiting???

Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
z062k2 said:
1fastdog,

First, Let me say thanks from all of us here on the forum for all your help and support providing order status information. I too am waiting with order number in hand and NO information from my dealer. Can I impose and also ask for your help in obtaining my order status??

Order number DJXB2S, (MY, Mod Red, Z06) ordered in May,
number issued in June and still waiting???

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Your order has been accepted but not yet preferenced. No TPW yet.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I've split this topic as it was getting rather large....

dog, is there a way I can make this easier for you? You want me to get everyone to put them into a database and you can update it from a webpage rather than sifting through the posts?

Let me know....

Thanks!!

JC

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
N4C5S said:
I've split this topic as it was getting rather large....

dog, is there a way I can make this easier for you? You want me to get everyone to put them into a database and you can update it from a webpage rather than sifting through the posts?

Let me know....

Thanks!!

JC
It isn't so big of a deal to sift through the posts. It's more about what's easier for the forum.

I do need to sort out my private message box, some posts won't delete. The little reminder window gets old after a point, though it is nice to have a flag to let you know there's a post waiting. They just don't delete well after they have been answered and the database insist on flagging attempted deletes as non-read.

Just let me know where the inquiries will be and I'll find them and answer them.

Hopefully the plant will set the sequencing site up fairly soon.

Appreciate you helpful thoughts.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Ok, here it is:

Let's make this as painless as possible for 1fastdog, he's busy and I think this will save him some time.....Plus allow him to update all in once place without multiple posts.....

http://www.z06vette.com/seq.php

Add as much info as you have here......

dog, I sent the the tool to update it.......

If you don't like it or find it easier, by all means abandon it :)

JC

·
Registered
193 Posts
calling fastdog

Hey fastdog jimsalone here. I noticed you ar ein Tampa! I work in clearwater even though I have my home listed as Rochester, NY. Do you have an 02 Z06 and where do they all hang out in Tampa. I think mine is still 3100 TPW 9/17(DPGG1Z). If I can't have mine yet I'd at least like to see someone elses! Do any new Z's hang out together in Tampa??????

Jim

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: calling fastdog

jimsalone said:
Hey fastdog jimsalone here. I noticed you ar ein Tampa! I work in clearwater even though I have my home listed as Rochester, NY. Do you have an 02 Z06 and where do they all hang out in Tampa. I think mine is still 3100 TPW 9/17(DPGG1Z). If I can't have mine yet I'd at least like to see someone elses! Do any new Z's hang out together in Tampa??????

Jim
I have a 2000 FRC. Tom and a couple of other TAMPAVETTES folks hang out from time to time at different places. You need to get on that mailing list for local vette folks happenings.

Tom is headed down to Bradenton Motorsports Park tomorrow night, if the weather holds. I may well head down there myself if scheduling doesn't conflict.

There's plans for the Eckler's event coming in October, as well as Octobervettes in Old Town near Disney.

I'll have to look around for the signup address for Floridavettes... unless Tom pipes in and shares.

·
Registered
291 Posts
1fastdog,

How about a check on order number DJVC5S -- thanks in advance!

Roy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts