Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Wil Cooksey's secretary, Pam. She has been a great help to me many times in the past.

The plant is planning on posting sequence #s on a website. She believes it will be up within the next week. She said that if I hadn't heard anything from her by the end of next week to give her a call back and she will know the staus.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Excellant Frank nothing like progress!G /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Way ta go Frank..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
165 Posts
Frank, you devil! You said you had something up your sleeve. GREAT NEWS.

Also thanks for the note about the banner. If you want to meet for lunch today or tomorrow, give me a call at 314-232-3656 or mobile 314-791-5371. Invite Black Magic if he is available. I'll even buy!

Regards,
Ken-

·
Registered
575 Posts
That's great they'll be posting sequence #'s. Any idea on what the web address will be?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank comes thru again!

Good news, thanks bro!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
OK, now when will they be installing the web cams so we can see our cars get built /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Joe

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

On 2001-08-08 11:45, Cape Cod Bob spewed forth this drivel:
That's great they'll be posting sequence #'s. Any idea on what the web address will be?

No idea yet, but I will let everyone know as soon as I hear something!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Way to go Frank! This is wonderful news!

Just hope I can get mine before I head for Bowling Green. This is a great service to the Z06vette forum members.

Thanks again,

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
186 Posts
If you have an order number how do you get a seq# ?

order number DJCHCG would to know his seq#. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

On 2001-08-08 13:22, Blue Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
If you have an order number how do you get a seq# ?

order number DJCHCG would to know his seq#. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Don't know your sequence number, but rumor has it it went 3400 today. You are close...very close.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks for the information, I was told it would be rolling off the line on 8/16/01
but I went two days before that to make sure I didn't miss it. It came off on 8/15/01.

Ray
Concord, CA

·
Registered
119 Posts
1fastdog you are the man! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

You wouldn't have any word on DMQRBJ ? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
81 Posts
Frank,
You are truly a secret agent man. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
You've got all the connections....we're lucky to have you.
Got a TPW of 8/20 for my Order # DMSVVT.

Thanls again,
Chris

·
Registered
764 Posts
Good job Frank! leave it to you to go right to the top!

Mark /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 20 of 256 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.