Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that I promised a banner, it will be coming soon. I am having the sign maker at work make up 12 more banners in various colors. Hang on, they are on their way just as soon as he makes them.

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

On 2001-05-16 16:55, ZEEE 06 spewed forth this drivel:
How much are they?

Ain't charging nuttin!! These are high quality vinyl and anyone from the forum that wants one to take pics are welcome to them. We are considering a page for mild to wild pictures with the www.z06vette.com banner. Email me your address and as soon as I get them, I'll mail them.

My sign maker was on vacation last week and then he broke his foot. He just returned to work today, so I should have the banners by the end of the week.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Frank, when are you putting one on the "boss" and taking pixs? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Where the hell is mine? If you would have got me one sooner I would have taken it to Monaco with me to the F1 race.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Got mine yesterday Frank /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All of those that sent me email, your banner goes out today. I only have 4 colors: Orange, Yellow, Blue and Green.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Down to five banners, and 2 are spoken for. I mailed out 7 today. I hate to ask the sign maker at work to make more, because the vinyl rolls cost $165 each and we get 6 banners per roll....but what the hell!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Maybe I can talk him into a dozen more. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Be sure to send those pictures in!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
631 Posts
Maybe we should git one of them banners up here in Canada so we can show you what our girls look like. Whaddaya think Frank ?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Frank, does Sherylann know what you are doing with your digital camera ? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

On 2001-05-18 19:15, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Frank, does Sherylann know what you are doing with your digital camera ? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Uh...yeah!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Anxiously watching the mailbox for my Z06 banner!!!!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

On 2001-05-18 22:24, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Anxiously watching the mailbox for my Z06 banner!!!!

Zippy,

I sent you an Electron Blue Banner. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Got it Today!!!

Just in time to display it at tomorrow's "Motor City Classic" car show!

·
Registered
629 Posts
I would like an electron blue also.

Do they come with one of those nifty display racks?

Carl

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

On 2001-05-20 16:42, FRISKY spewed forth this drivel:
I would like an electron blue also.

Do they come with one of those nifty display racks?

Carl

Carl, send me your address and I will send you one. Display racks are optional. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
629 Posts
Frank, You have mail...

How much for the display "rack" option? Or do those come with a Z06? (That would explain why everyone loves the way their car performs! And I thought they meant... Oh never mind.)

Carl
2002 Electron Blue Z06 on order (should be one of the first made!!!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts