Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum members. As of today I have upgraded to a Preferred Vendor and will have my own Forum to post on. I have a lot of work to do on the Forum and product site but that will come in the next few days. Please visit Forum site "Corvettes by Rick Daniel" and catch up on all of the great deals I will be offering on Z06s as well as other Vettes. I will look forward to servicing your needs and helping you any way I can. Thanks Very Much Rick Daniel /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Rick,

Thanks for supporting the forum. I know you will be able to help put plenty of people in a new Z06!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Thank you!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Rick,

Way to go, the road is short but the drive never ends.........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Rick,

That's excellant that a great place for a flame-free enviroment! See ya there! G. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. And please tell everyone here to visit my new site. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif "Corvettes by Rick Daniel" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Too much. No bumping. -JC

I will get some pic up today of a E/B Z06 along with others.
Thanks
Rick Daniel /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
How bout a forum just for complaints about Rick? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Great idea! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the sponsorship help Rick!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts