Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, it looks like we're giving the DIY section a new facelift so hopefully folks will point out DIY posts that we've missed and/or new updated DIY write-ups that all of our members can gain from.

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
OK ... good ... :thumb:
I just "moused around" and what I got is administrator "dascrow" and other admins have either established or updated a new section, of which one gives a link to DIY threads.
http://www.z06vette.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113
Only Admins can open a thread there. A thread has been established for each of the existing DIY entries accessible thru Owners FAQ over there <<<<<<. Owners FAQ does provide for Forum members to check for DIY by category ..., to ask a question there, and to post a DIY in response to a question open in the FAQ.
So ... If we have a question wanting an answer, or an answer to a question ... we work it thru the Owners FAQ and the Admins take it from there?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Admin's and Super Mod's will only be able to add new DIY threads. They will either be picked up from the forums or they can be submitted to us directly :)

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Admin's and Super Mod's will only be able to add new DIY threads. They will either be picked up from the forums or they can be submitted to us directly :)
Hokay ...
I just checked in the Owners FAQ ... and under Transmission saw question "how to change transmission fluid" ... no answer posted, so I found an OLD thread I resurrected recently and posted that link as an answer ... will this approach work for you as well?
:ity:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.