Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a couple years since I put some photos in my personal album. I would like to add a few more, but for the life of me, I can't see how to add more. Since I have a basic membership is there a limit to the number of photos I can post? Maybe I'm at that limit so the magic "Upload" button is hidden?

I see where I can post to the general member photos area, but that is about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Ryan J

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
The front page sez' a General member can have 150 files and up to 1.5MB (I guess that means per file).

I don't know if you're maxed out or not, Ryan.

I assume you went to the gallery and clicked on the upload section, correct?

Mike

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It appears the only place I can upload images to is the public "member photos" folder. I was trying to upload them to a personal album associated with my userid which would be visible when other users view my profile.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Ryan J

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now I only have 12 images uploaded, less than 1 GB total. When I click on edit album I can only change the title and description, but there is no link to actually add photos.

Ryan J

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Right now I only have 12 images uploaded, less than 1 GB total. When I click on edit album I can only change the title and description, but there is no link to actually add photos.

Ryan J
Ryan,

Save the Album. Once you do, you will be taken to a photo upload page.

This a screenshot of one of my albums. Note the Upload Pictures Link.

3 Pictures at a time with limitations with pictures remaining.

:cheers:

Under Go Advance you can manage Attachments too. I found that these two are not connected from earlier posting. I prefer posting from Albums because I take up a lot of real estate when I park my car too. :sneaky:

I can see your public album. You do not have an Upload Pictures on your current Public Album? Nice pictures BTW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts