Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi This is Tony's wife writing. We need your help. We have reservations at the Baymont for the fest. We have a non-smoking king room reserved. We need a non-smoking double bed room. We had changed our reservation to a double room, but now the Baymont is telling me that my reservation number is invalid and that there are no more double rooms available. Does anyone have a non-smoking double room they could swap with our non-smoking king. If so, please either call me 734-341-4222 or pm Tony as soon as possible. Thanks for your help. Missy

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
holedgr said:
Hi This is Tony's wife writing. We need your help. We have reservations at the Baymont for the fest. We have a non-smoking king room reserved. We need a non-smoking double bed room. We had changed our reservation to a double room, but now the Baymont is telling me that my reservation number is invalid and that there are no more double rooms available. Does anyone have a non-smoking double room they could swap with our non-smoking king. If so, please either call me 734-341-4222 or pm Tony as soon as possible. Thanks for your help. Missy
Will give you a call. Don

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
The Baymont messed up many reservations last year. That is why I switched to the Hampton. The management at the Baymont is horrible.

Sorry you had to go through this.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I don't even have a room yet. :eek:
Might have to stay across from the NCM.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I may still have my room reserved at the Baymont with 2 doubles and non smoking and since I won't be able to attend :( ...I'll be glad to check and turn it over to someone else if needed.

I've been really busy lately and honestly don't remember if I canceled the reservation or not...plus subconsciously I may have wanted to wait to the last moment just in case I could make it. :p

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Missy,
I just double checked and my confirmation number was different. It seems that if you reserved thru the hotel the numbers don't match up with the 866 toll free number confirmation service. I went to Baymont's home page and clicked existing reservations, entered the number I had, it gave me a toll free number to call (due to not found) and then she confirmed and gave me a good confirmation number that I just checked. SHe then also ask if there were any other changes or questions. Seems that she can do more to help.

But then I don't know if you were talking to the hotel or the service I was. Hope you can make some sense out of that babble......

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blkZ06 said:
Missy I can certainly understand why you would not want a king room with Holedgr:rofl:

Damn it......I'll say this one last time........."I DO NOT Fart IN mY SLEEP!!!!"

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything is squared away. We somehow found space on Expedia.com, although the baymont said, "We are unable to accommodate you."

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! My wife and I appreciate your help and comments.

-Tony

1 - 12 of 12 Posts