1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
US PRIDE DAY

In memory of all those who perished on 9-11-01;
the passengers and the pilots on the United Air and AA flights, the
workers in the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the friends and families of the deceased. Send this to at least 10 people to show your support. DON'T BREAK IT!! Tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue, everyone owns a white t-shirt, etc). Try to be wearing as much red white and blue
as you can. Send this message to as many other people you know. Lets get the whole country into it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
They sent out an anouncement at my work place to do that. It turned out pretty well. I don't have any red/white/blue combination shirts or pants, so I wear white shirt and blue pant. Couple girls (friend at work) came and asked me, what happenned to the red color? I told them to get their $20 bills ready, I'll show them the red part....:eek:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
ddle said:
They sent out an anouncement at my work place to do that. It turned out pretty well. I don't have any red/white/blue combination shirts or pants, so I wear white shirt and blue pant. Couple girls (friend at work) came and asked me, what happenned to the red color? I told them to get their $20 bills ready, I'll show them the red part....:eek:
ddle,

Your very expensive, I wore the same combo tdy and offered all the lady's See The Red For Free

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts