Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friendly Ford in LAs Vegas has a 2005 Red convertible 6 sp on the lot. Listed as $62,000 but on sale for $59,000. Is that High, like more than new list price?? They were unable to let me "in" caused neither FROB worker to unlock the car. So I do not know all the option. The salsman said that the guy traded it in for a Roush Mustang.

·
Registered
996 Posts
rhinoevans said:
Friendly Ford in LAs Vegas has a 2005 Red convertible 6 sp on the lot. Listed as $62,000 but on sale for $59,000. Is that High, like more than new list price?? They were unable to let me "in" caused neither FROB worker to unlock the car. So I do not know all the option. The salsman said that the guy traded it in for a Roush Mustang.
Let me be the first to laugh about this one HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

"on sale" for $59000? I believe you can get a fully equiped C6Z51 for something like $54000, and that's new...

They probably use this car to show potential mustang customers that they are really getting a deal at $25k!!! "I mean, LOOK! It's more than twice the price!!!" :lol:

Of course, if the car has serious mods done to it, *maybe* it's worth the price, but then you gotta ask yourself if you want to take the risk of buying a car that's potentially been abused...

EDIT: Ok... I just went to www.corvette.com, and priced a convertible Z51 with a few expensive options, and came up with a price of about $61300. But again this is for a new one. So unless that vette has less than 100 miles, I wouldn't bother!

Geoff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts