Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was looking through the auto section of the local paper(st pete times) there are five used c6 vetes for sale one of them with 300 miles on it what gives i thought these things were the best vette yet????? i guess not does this thing join the ranks with the other over priced crap the ssr and the gto ?????? :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I don't think the C6 with 300 miles signals that its a piece of crap..

A lot of times..they are demos..or GM cars or cars where the guy got so many speeding tickets his insurance is insane..

Sometimes guys buy a corvette which is a real sports car.....and these same guys are coming some pseudo foreign sporty car and now they are in over their heads....

The C6 is a great sports car..

The C6 Z06 even more so...

·
Registered
590 Posts
I had a customer trade in a 2002 Z06 with 400 miles on it back when the 02's first started to hit the dealers. He owned it for 5 days and said it was "too much car" for him. He traded it in on a automatic transmission Millennium Yellow 2002 coup. Like anything else people make errors in buying cars....Corvettes included. This has nothing to do with the quality of the car or the popularity of a particular car. We have had no trouble selling the C6. They leave here as fast as they show up. :yeadog: All of us here know that the Z06 is a great car. :thumb: But it is not the car for everyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts