Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Bob, do you mean because they have a budget that is around 30% more than any other team and obvious favoritism by the FIA (kinda like Chevy has enjoyed in NASCAR, though not quite as much recently)?? ;)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
BrianK said:
Bob, do you mean because they have a budget that is around 30% more than any other team and obvious favoritism by the FIA (kinda like Chevy has enjoyed in NASCAR, though not quite as much recently)?? ;)
i was going to mention that ferrari has THE money, but didn't want to seem envious. :)

go mclaren. hehe

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is Ferrari's year. As much as I like the McLarens, they haven't had the car to take the championship this season. I'll be there to watch Michael do it again; let's face it, he could drive a barn door and do better than 99% of the drivers out there today. :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I'm with the Zipster.. GO JPM!

Montoya! I just finished watching the practices on Speedvision, they were great. Wish I was there.

Hope you have a great time Zippy!

·
Registered
575 Posts
BrianK said:
NO!! I feel that Michael is the best driver in F1 and Ferrari has the best program.
Now you can boo hoo about money, favoritism, or anything else but the obvious is clear...at least to me!

Wasn't this thread a question about who you think will win?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well, it was close but the McLaren guys did the old pit stop voodoo and took the lead from Ferrari late in the race and (once Ruben's car died) never looked back. Well deserved win for Mikka and the McLaren team.

Montoya was extremely fast (just ask Shumacher) but the car died midway through the race and that was that. A great day for racing, bright sun, high 60s and plenty of seats available.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts