Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling two tickets for the September 30th USGP F1 Race in Indianapolis. The tickets are in the Tower Terrace, Section 63, Row FF, Seat 1 & 2! The face value are $85 each. I also have one $25 ticket good for Gate Admission during practice & qualifyhing on Friday & Saturday, September 28 & 29th. I purchased only one general admission ticket since I planned on taking my wife and 3 days at the track would have been tooooo much for her.

The seats are along the front straightaway between the start/finish line and the 1st turn.

I have decided against going to the race this year and am selling the tickets for what I paid... $195.

If interested email me privately at [email protected]

Thanks!

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
mrdatalife said:
i went last year...it is fun if anyone is thinking about going. i wish i could go this year too. :(

good luck w/ your tickets zippy.

-jason
Zippy,

Can you hold out on selling until 2:00pm tomorrow? I need to consult my schedule and finances. I haven't been to a USGP since 1967 at the Glen.

I have an interest but no definate answer today. Let me know.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fastdog:

No problem.....I'll wait to hear from you.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Zippy said:
I am selling two tickets for the September 30th USGP F1 Race in Indianapolis. The tickets are in the Tower Terrace, Section 63, Row FF, Seat 1 & 2! The face value are $85 each. I also have one $25 ticket good for Gate Admission during practice & qualifyhing on Friday & Saturday, September 28 & 29th. I purchased only one general admission ticket since I planned on taking my wife and 3 days at the track would have been tooooo much for her.

The seats are along the front straightaway between the start/finish line and the 1st turn.

I have decided against going to the race this year and am selling the tickets for what I paid... $195.

If interested email me privately at [email protected]

Thanks!

Sorry to be late getting back to you Zippy. It looks like I'll have to pass on the TIX. They look good and anyone in the Speedway area should really consider jumping on them. I appreciate your patience.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold!

I have sold the USGP tickets.....Thanks to all!

The Zip :) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts