Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched all over the internet looking for valve stem cores for my '13 Z06. After doing a little research I have found out that the valve stem cores for the metal stems are shorter than the ones for other stems. My current cores are not working properly and are in meed of replacement. I can't find the correct cores for these stems. Any one have line on where to find these cores? I really don't want to go to a tire store and listen to all their bs about how I will need new TPMS sensors etc. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey buddy"
I Saw Your Post on the Market Section My buddy Has Valve stem cores for Stock wheels For Sale if you are interested

Email him :

jasonflawless686

Note:
Make Sure You Apply @gmail.com

Cheers

Sent from my TECNO KC8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have searched all over the internet looking for valve stem cores for my '13 Z06. After doing a little Tutuapp 9Appsresearch I have found out that the valve stem cores for the metal stems are shorter than the ones for other stems. My current cores are not working properly and are in meed of replacement. I can't find the correct cores for these stems. Any one have line on where to find these cores? I really don't want to go to a tire store and listen to all their bs about how I will need new TPMS sensors etc. Any help would be great.
If you are having a tire shop install them they are usually included free with installation. Check with your place otherwise they can get you some for cheap I bet

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had new tire installed months ago and now have noticed that two of the cores are not behaving correctly. So I just want to get some new cores and install them myself. I don't like to take my car to have simple things done. Always seems like you fix one thing and get the car back with something else broke.

·
Z06 Tech Advisor
1,870 Posts
Buying just the stems for the TPMS will not be easy as depends on who made the sensors and what the stem itself part number is

You could try on Amazon but good luck with that

Stems

Notice on this one there is a screw that bolts the stem in so will have to find a stem that mounts same way
Circuit component Audio equipment Font Camera accessory Electronic device

Auto part Metal Cylinder Composite material Pipe

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I pretty much found out that there are about 4 different types of cores as you have already pointed out. That’s why in have not bought them on Amazon. I thing I will just wait until the TPMS sensors die and not worry about it.

·
Z06 Tech Advisor
1,870 Posts
Maybe ask around on other forums if people have changed the TPSM on their C6 and kept the old ones and would give you them and then change the stems from them to yours if really needed

But since GM changed the TPSM for C7s not sure how long finding new C6 one's, so might buy set now and save for future changing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts