Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am visiting for a couple weeks in the RI area and was hoping to get my Vararam installed while I was here. Does anyone know of a place that can do this for me that is in the area? I have called Tbyrne already and was told that they are booked up until the end of April.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I got my vararam from Tbyrne but installed it myself, and I tell you what, It was My FIRST mod ever, and I had no problems and was really easy.

If you dont get it done while there a Member here is having a Mod party in Virginia on May 7th, If you're interested Im pretty sure everyone would be glad to hook it up for you, I know I would be happy to give a hand, let me know and I'll check with Panzer if theres more room for one more mod and arrangment for you to participate, but here the link for now

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77162&highlight=mod+party

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks COUTO1981 I wouldn't mind going to a Mod party in the future. Maybe when I'm ready to drop in an LS7. :D I don't have the tools or a place to do the Vararam install here(or at home) that's why I was looking for someone else to do it.

Vettenuts, thanks for the quick reply. I contacted DEZ and they are gonna hook me up TOMORROW lol :cheers:
Thanks again guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts