Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm always intrigued with cheap bolt-ons that claim "free hp!" I guess its a by-product of my JC Whitney days....

So...

Anyone put in this VR "velocity stack" . Does it work? has anyone seen a dyno chart gain or is it just within normal variation.

Curious.

$50 not a lot of dough but if its useless I'd rather go to a movie and a cheap dinner.

Lemme know....

Cheers! :z:

Jim

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
defender said:
I'm always intrigued with cheap bolt-ons that claim "free hp!" I guess its a by-product of my JC Whitney days....

So...

Anyone put in this VR "velocity stack" . Does it work? has anyone seen a dyno chart gain or is it just within normal variation.

Curious.

$50 not a lot of dough but if its useless I'd rather go to a movie and a cheap dinner.

Lemme know....

Cheers! :z:

Jim

I wanna know too! Just ordered the VR-2B and I was curious on the Stack thinggy, so I didn't get it because I dont believe in those little things doing anything, but If I see it I'll believe it :D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Save your money!! Go to a movie and a cheap dinner.

I'm also curious about the puke guy. :-?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
You want free hp? Do a search on the Zip-Tie mod.
:D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate the comebacks.

Even though I got more feedback on the puke guy (LOL).

I guess I thought the animation was cool. Just like the others any of us can choose from.

Don't read anything into it!

Cheers

Jim

Hmmmmm.

Cheap dinner tonight - here we come!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got 2 more HP without it in. The throttle body diameter is reduced by 8mm. I vote save your money- or you can buy the one I have sitting on the table :mad:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
IMO it's waste of money and will not improve your performance. :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts