Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a reminder since we seem to be having a slight increase in various vendor related slips lately.....

Please see below taken from vendor signup guidelines:

Vendors may not post in another vendors thread.

Non-supporting vendors may not post for sale items on the forum.

Vendors may only post for sale items in the Vendor Sales - C5, Vendor Sales - C6, or their own vendor forum (if so equipped).

Vendors are not allowed to post any kind of advertising or sales related infomration in a member's thread. If you feel you have a product or porducts that might be of use to a member, contact them directly via PM or email. The moderators will edit out any kind of advertising done by supporting vendors in a member's thread.

Vendors may post any technical infomration they want in a member's thread as long as it is relevant to the topic being discussed. This type of information in encouraged.

Members should use common sense when promoting a non supporting vendors products. IE, hijaaking 10 threads with email and phone numbers is probably not the best course of action :)

Thanks for taking the time to review the above and supporting our vendors. Believe it or not, we take great pains in selecting vendors based on quality, customer service, and other criteria and DO NOT have an open door vendor policy. We also randomly check with members to monitor their continued quality.

Finally, after the fest we will be conducting vendor evaluations in an attempt to further maintain the high standards demanded by our members, keep an eye out for that......

Thanks again,

JC

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Thanks to JC and all the Mods who go above and beyond for us to enjoy our toys. :ity:

Jack

·
Banned
2 Posts
I did 74k in work for a client, they recieved the entire amount to pay me in full, however the policy holder sd will only pay me 35k and will keep the rest saying did not get all the funds to pay. I know they did per her insurance company. Can they legally do this? there is no dispute

Bye Bye Spammer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts