Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any list of who will be there?

I hope BPP is there. I want a shifter of theirs, and if they can put it in on the spot, that would be very cool as well.
'
thanks.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Dont expect more than a handful of vendors. I bet Breathless will be there though. Probably C5 Creations as well. Just not quite a large enough event to draw alot of vendors

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right,

last year, BPP had a big trailer with a dyno. about 4 other smaller vendors were there.

it was a great setup since the Museum was the center of the universe, they were right there in the parking lot, and they were all BUSY, so hopefully they will all return.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Greg from Antivenom was there last year and should be there this year.

He was even working under the arches.

While we were :guiness:

·
Registered
274 Posts
jnjboc said:
Any list of who will be there?
Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School will be there answering your questions. One of the instructors will also be giving a seminar.

We'll see all of you there.
Janet

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
Greg from Antivenom was there last year and should be there this year.

He was even working under the arches.

While we were :guiness:
Hee tuned my car and helped Holedgr with a nitrous oxide install on his car.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
panzer said:
Hee tuned my car and helped Holedgr with a nitrous oxide install on his car.
Hey Ed,

What did Greg charge for a tune? After I have the CAI installed at your place I was thinking this might be a good move. Thanks, Don

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
You could take a ride down to Florida this weekend. Greg is having a Dyno Day on Sunday. It only 15 hours of driving :D

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
If you need some parts I can bring some, body panels, hoods, 3.42 rear ends, transmissions, z06 leaf springs etc.

What do you need. :)Joe

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
You could take a ride down to Florida this weekend. Greg is having a Dyno Day on Sunday. It only 15 hours of driving :D
Your a funny guy IVO. I will not have the Z with me, but I will actually be in Tampa the 14th thru 19th for a business meeting. If I can get away at all I might try to check out Greg's place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts