Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Venice is a cool place to visit....but no place to own a corvette, unless it's a James Bond special edition. (like that will ever happen...:rofl:) I was in both Italy and Germany for about 10 days and did not see one Corvette. I wanted the Z on the Autobahn and Autostrasse!!!

Notice I am smiling! I did have a little wine :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Nice Pic Kevin, have a great time...

Mark

·
Registered
486 Posts
Is that on the Academia Bridge or the Ponte Vecchio? Judging from the location of where I think you are. I thought the Academia was wood as I recall. Nice pic. I spent 5 days in Venice when I was there, about 2 days too long.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GClausen said:
Is that on the Academia Bridge or the Ponte Vecchio? Judging from the location of where I think you are. I thought the Academia was wood as I recall. Nice pic. I spent 5 days in Venice when I was there, about 2 days too long.
Not sure of the bridge name. This city is hard to find your way around unless you are looking for San Marco square! After a few glasses of that fine Italian wine :drunken: I'm really amazed I made it back to my hotel!!! :blush:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
To cool, Kevin.

·
Registered
228 Posts
GClausen said:

Definitely the Rialto Bridge. Accademia is wooden like you said, and Ponte Vecchio is the famous bridge in Florence.

If you are a gearhead, Venice would be your worse nightmare. Cars are not allowed in the center city. Even if they did, the streets will have a hard time accomodating even a Mini or a Smart car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts