Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Vertical door kit for sale. This is the only kit needed to convert your doors to Lambo doors without any modifications. The kit sales for more than $2000. I am selling this kit for $1500 delivered anywhere within the 48 states. This kit is a direct bolt on which means it is reverseable. The doors open 25% and then go vertical to almost 90% as versus the other kits at 45 - 60 degrees. Each door is provided with 2 gas shocks that give 300lbs of lifting power.

This is definitely a show stopper piece. I have recently had some major mods done to my C5 and I am just looking to recoup some money out of this kit. As I have said this kit has never been installed and is in perfect shape. I have pictures of this kit if you would like for me to email them to you I would be happy to do so - my email is [email protected] Just write me and I will send you the pics and a link that tells more about the kit itself.

Thanks,
Stephen

·
10,998 Posts
Do any body panels like the back part of the fender have to be cut/shaved to make it fit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts