Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a few days ago indicating my dealer submitted my order as they had 5 allocations for Aug - sadly, the dealer confirmed last night that this wasnt the case and I am still a "listee" not a confirmed order - they get 16 cars this year - 2 allocations for July and 5 for Aug - so there are allocations left and I am below 16 on the list - infact I am not sure how well managed these lists end up being - how would one ever know the placement for sure - anyway, I am now falling victim to my lust for Vipers - I try to constantly convince myself otherwise but its tough - especially now that there are so many snakes to choose from and a delay with my Z order - please help!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Try Bud's in St. Mary's I know they get alot of them large volume dealer Talk to Dave Kunk :usa:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Check with Jason Walters at Ross Downing! They are supporting vendor and I have had GREAT experiences dealing
with him and Ross Downing!

Good Luck,

2Charmed
:cheers:

·
Registered
359 Posts
RTY2005 said:
I posted a few days ago indicating my dealer submitted my order as they had 5 allocations for Aug - sadly, the dealer confirmed last night that this wasnt the case and I am still a "listee" not a confirmed order - they get 16 cars this year - 2 allocations for July and 5 for Aug - so there are allocations left and I am below 16 on the list - infact I am not sure how well managed these lists end up being - how would one ever know the placement for sure - anyway, I am now falling victim to my lust for Vipers - I try to constantly convince myself otherwise but its tough - especially now that there are so many snakes to choose from and a delay with my Z order - please help!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!
this is happening all over the place...just because folks get an order #, they think they are in...when in fact...as you stated...either somewhere on the list and not at all..
distribution is tough...good luck.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I feel your pain. I was the 4th person to put up a 1000.00 deposit at a local dealer almost a year ago. Mysteriously, I'm now 7th in line. :flaming:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys - I am on the list and they are getting 16 cars - I will get one eventually and will hang in there - bottom line is my C6 vert only has 1500 miles on it - enjoy right and be patient :zboobie: anyway, I was haunting the Viperclub.org site a bunch of posts about the new Z06 - they are quite concerned - its going to a monster car and worth the wait - until then we can keep each other in the game and motivated!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Theres aloy of those sleases around here. My dealer was going to charge me a premium, but in the end went with msrp. ;) So I'm grateful for that. It's funny that the Ferrari commands a much higher premium on the open market, but I've yet to be asked for more than sticker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts