Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be running some tests to consider converting this forum over to the new software we have running over at VetteC6.com

As a result of the script which converts the database it will email ALL users new passwords that work with the new system.

Please be aware, that we are only testing this software at the present, it's not a sure thing that we're gonna use it.

Also, I hate to have it send you all junk email, but it's the only way to test the conversion.

Disregard any email which says your password has been changed

I will try to limit the number of times (hopefully it will work the first time (yea.. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif )) I have to repeat the process.

Thanks for your patience as we try to expand the feature set for you, the user.

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's gonna freak some people out I know /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

But, all in the name of progress.

JC

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I've joined 6 boards in the last year, and I swear every one of them have to go change the software within a month after I join /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Lets all hope it's a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zee, you don't have to hope, go check it out for yourself. We have it running on our other site..... VetteC6.com !

JC

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm all for advancement.

That's why GM can produce 405 HP out of a 350 V8. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, the test was pretty much succesful.

Except for one thing. All apostrophes have a slash in front of them /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I'll try to get this resolved but it looks like we'll be going to do this in the near future.

JC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts