Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this for my good Bro David (Bigtoe) over at CF. I think her tits are crooked!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Thanks Bigtoe!!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Guys... I beg to differ here. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I say those babies are the product of a subpar surgeon... thus the oddly shaped, misaligned breasts we see here.

Anyone else share the same thoughts on these ta-ta's... fake not real ?

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Agent Z06; Ditto !! I'd say about 10cc difference. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Guys being a self professed boob expert i'd have to agree with Chris and say "Fake Boobs".Brillant huh. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif PS. Frank you made my day.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
So are we at the this point.
1)Only her hairdresser knows for sure ??
2)Time for a hands on test ??
3)?????????????????
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes, fake for sure, but who cares!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
..hey, we're driving "plastic" cars, ain't we??!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
228 Posts
I will be happy at some future date to volunteer my services to the forum to give this a full examination and write an extensive report of my findings to the forum.

Research is of course the key to all advancement of mankind!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Id bet my Z06 when i get it if they are real....no doubt in my mind on that. Ive dated too many strippers to mistake the crooked titty bag on her left tit (our right) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

RedZ

1 - 20 of 22 Posts