Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the Peirce county area in puyallup wa (45 min south of seattle) and I am looking for a corvette Guru to go over my car before I hit the track for some lapping days.

My brother was lucky enough to find a porsche expert on his specific model and he went over the car and basically tech'd it for racing and made recommendations of typical areas of failure, and things to look out for and pointed out a few things he should have fixed before heading to the track. I want a similar inspection by a mechanic who knows their stuff. Not someone who has worked on a handful of vettes but really knows the c5Z. :anyone:

I am willing to drive an hour if i have to in order to have peace of mind knowing my car is in great hands. Anyone know of a place near the puget sound or closer to me that I can trust? I also want an alignment and our cars being so low it can be problematic, but this doesnt have to be done at the same place.

thanks!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
NW local Vette GURU

Im in the Peirce county area in puyallup wa (45 min south of seattle) and I am looking for a corvette Guru to go over my car before I hit the track for some lapping days.

My brother was lucky enough to find a porsche expert on his specific model and he went over the car and basically tech'd it for racing and made recommendations of typical areas of failure, and things to look out for and pointed out a few things he should have fixed before heading to the track. I want a similar inspection by a mechanic who knows their stuff. Not someone who has worked on a handful of vettes but really knows the c5Z.

I am willing to drive an hour if i have to in order to have peace of mind knowing my car is in great hands. Anyone know of a place near the puget sound or closer to me that I can trust? I also want an alignment and our cars being so low it can be problematic, but this doesnt have to be done at the same place.

thanks!!!

Multiple threads. Threads merged....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts