Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Florida Folk!

Breathless Performance is hosting a track day on Sunday October 14th at the Desoto track in Bradenton.

It'd be really cool to see a huge Florida forum turnout for this /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm already signed up and the cost will not be charged until next month. Call Ernie at:

954-925-7725 and get signed up, the more people that attend the better time we'll all have /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mark

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gotta be some racers out there /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Houston is getting together soon and they are scheduled to have 70 people attend. I would love to smash that number /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mark

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

On 2001-08-04 09:22, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Tell them to move it up a few days. I arrive on October 18th. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

We'll get some racing in when you're down for Eckler's /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mark

·
Registered
0 Posts
Mark,

I'll be in FUBU's EB Z06 when I come down. I'm not too keen on driving someone elses Z06 hard. If something happened to it, I would die!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Have to respect someone elses toys. Now if I had my Z.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Mark

Planning to do a Florida trip with the family. Do you think they will mind if I bring the van?

Mark

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-04 17:04, Fanatical1 spewed forth this drivel:
Do you think they will mind if I bring the van?
Mark, we have never seen your Z!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif A Maxivan is not at Z06!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Private joke: Mark, are you from that splinter group that thinks their Corvette is better than others?? ROTFLMFAO!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Frank,

I found it's a lot cheaper just pretending I have a Z06. That way I can upgrade each year and mod the hell out of them! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And I believe the correct term is "radical splinter group". /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Mark

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Fanatical 1, I think I saw a picture of you and your old Black Z in the Corvette/Chevy Trader a couple of issues back. Was that you wearing the the baseball cap? I think I got you covered Bro! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
764 Posts
FUBA,

Finally! I have confirmation that I own a Z06!

I wil send you that $20.00 I promised you!

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts