Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Have a question (im sure its been asked before, but I couldnt find my answer in forum searches).

I want to have a set of SSR Evolutions custom drilled for my upcoming '02 Z06. I was wondering if anyone could give me
the wheel offset and bolt patterns of the stock rims.

Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I too am investigating aftermarket wheels and tires but I am only interested if they weigh less than OEM. Therefore, I want to stick with the stock sizes, 17x9.5 and 18x10.5 ( no smaller but definitely no bigger). Here is what I have found out thus far ( for 2002 and >)

Front wheel: weight 19.2 lbs, 5 lug 4.75" lug circle diameter, offset 54mm

Rear wheel: weight 21.0 lbs, 5 lug 4.75" lug circle diameter, offset 58mm

Front tire: weighs 25.5 lbs
Rear tire: weighs 28.9 lbs

I am looking into CCW and Circle wheels. Both of these wheels are lighter than OEM wheels. As far as tires I have only found the weights for Michelin Pilot Sports and they are about 1/2 lb. heavier in front and 1.5 lbs heavier in rear. I have the exact data at work.

I believe in OEM sizes the only tires that are available are GY and Michelin. I will probably go to a 275 in front and keep with the 295 rear in order to expand my tire choices.

If anyone has any weights for aftermarket wheels and tires I would be very interested. I have been e-mailing the manufacturers and they respond quite quickly. Don't trust any of the tire/wheel retailers as I have never found their weighs to be accurate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts