Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Rob,

Good luck. Wish I could make it but it's long haul for a Friday.

Ernie

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
COme down to e-town for Mopar vs the World and put a hurtin on some Vipers. I'll be racing my Viper tonight.

·
Registered
596 Posts
What time are you guys heading to Atco or E-Town? I'm up for either. :guiness:

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Oh well, the best laid plans...my son called this morning, and he's taking the train home from New London, and guess who has been nominated to pick him up at 8:00 tonight? :(

Have fun racing guys. :cheers:

Don

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Don Benson said:
Oh well, the best laid plans...my son called this morning, and he's taking the train home from New London, and guess who has been nominated to pick him up at 8:00 tonight? :(

Have fun racing guys. :cheers:

Don
That excuse again... :D Sounds to me like the wife has you cutting the lawn and cleaning the garage..... :yeadog:

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Tom Fuscaldo said:
That excuse again... :D Sounds to me like the wife has you cutting the lawn and cleaning the garage..... :yeadog:
No, but she does have me dragging crap up from the basement for the circle garage sale tomorrow. :yeadog: :lol:

Don

·
Registered
596 Posts
Paul, Best of luck with your car. If you were running it tonight I'd be at E-Town in a flash. :coo: Let me know when you'll be running the Vette again. Stay safe tonight and we'll catch up soon. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dr.Ron said:
So Rob, are you going to Atco or Etown? Sounds like there are 2 factions racing tonight at both tracks...Wish I was in either!
Ron
Wish you could have come down, we had a blast just shooting the sh*t all night. It was great to hang with Mario, Tom, Dave, Brent, Steve, Marc, and a few other fellas. The weather was good.(DA+300 when I arrived and was slowly going away) 60 degrees, 62% humidity, track prep was fine. Hoping for the pressure to go up but the clouds and Humidity rolled in preventing the great air. I was surprised it wasn't very crowded at all. Could have got 10 runs in if I showed up at 5:00.
Took 3 passes. Lined up for 4 but an oil down shut the track for over an hour and they wouldn't let us go due to curfew.

1st 11.28 @ 123.35 on a 1.48 (rust, short shifted)
2nd 10.96 @ 126.31 on a 1.45
3rd 11.00 @ 125.73 on a 1.45 (hit limiter 1-2)
4th shut down. :bmad:
Beats working anyday.
Congrats to Marc on a new PR in his camaro 11.9x!
Had alot of fun and drove home. I miss the tow truck driver:D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
WOW!! Is this the first 10 sec run for you Rob? That is Awesome! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts