Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Are we advertising a CF sponsored event here?

I'm not quite sure reciprocity is in effect for events mentioning the name of the other forums. Please check with Troy and in the meantime, I'll let this stay, but get back with me ASAP......

JC

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is an event put on by forum members. For Corvette owners.
What do you need me to do?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
SteveYelloZ06 said:
I will proudly represent our forum at this event as Race Rock is but 10 minutes from my house. If any other z06vette forum members are going let me know and we will get together.
Steve
Steve,
Do you have banners and Cards ???

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
ZO6VETTE.COM section for the show?

Mark, any "Backstage Passes" available?;) I'm comig up as well and will be hooking up with several members. Any chance of getting a Z06VETTE.COM section for the show, BROOOO??? FUBU/Les:cool:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Re: ZO6VETTE.COM section for the show?

FUBU69 said:
Mark, any "Backstage Passes" available?;) I'm comig up as well and will be hooking up with several members. Any chance of getting a Z06VETTE.COM section for the show, BROOOO??? FUBU/Les:cool:
Les,
Your asking the right person, Mark is in charge of backstage passes to all zo6 functions..................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

G

·
Re: ZO6VETTE.COM section for the show?

FUBU69 said:
Les...I'm sure we can get the Z06's parked together, that way the Registry will be properly represented....any and all banners are more than welcome :D

I knew it'd be a little bit of a drive but I'm glad you're coming up! We don't plan on having any tents or booths at this point but this thing is shaping up so fast, that may change, but a Z06 section is welcome and encouraged!!!

Hope this helps smooth things out JC :cheers:

Mark, backstage and loving it ;)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Steve, I've got ...

cards a new style and old style Frankenbanner that I will be bring up as well as my dig-camera. Fubu69/Les:cool:

G

·
ok guys....gotta huge party Sat nite at the host hotel, KEG supplied...details on the hotel will come tomorrow, hang tight and this is gonna be a blast!!!

Mark

·
Registered
224 Posts
I may not have the Zo6, but I will show up in the good accord. I gotta check out these cars, besides it will get me away from boring ol Jacksonville! Where are yall staying if anywhere? Any parties or clubbin involved? LOL (gotta prepare). I have a DIgital Camera also if any pics wanted to be put on the web. Cya there!:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts