Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Host Hotel Info

Homewood Suites, 8745 International Drive, right across from the Race Rock Cafe :) 888-697-8745 and make sure to mention the Vette Event, $65/nite :cheers:

Saturday Nite Party, November 10th

There will be a Keg Party at the host hotel Saturday nite for all people who care to join in....there are already several people coming in Saturday nite and I will be one of them :D We also have some members of a club from Alabama attending as well as MagRedMonster :cool:

Attending Clubs

Nature Coast Corvettes, Central Fl Corvette Association (CFCA), C5 Registry and Circle City Corvettes of Alabama. More are responding daily :D

Confirmed CF Members

MagRedMonster, Mean Green 2000, Peach, Purerock105, TLewis4095, Springer's95, Corvette_Z06, DMC1007, Bad2daBone, BlueShark29, Vettegirl96, VetteMan2k1, Jim Terry, WOEII, 8URVIPER, 16Again, tkbllg, VNAMVET, mrpch, Stan Dempsey, Sl1ck, Marty, FastMover, RBonus, Muscle Cars and SurfnSun.

If you haven't noticed ;), this event is now listed on the main page of the forum....all you lurkers who have not "rsvp'd" better do so soon :D You don't wanna miss this great weekend of fun and who knows, you may end up in the next video ;)

AND from Z06vette.com SteveYellowZ06, FRC Tom and Fubu69 :cool: :cheers:

Trophies

There will be 3 People's Choice Trophies awarded, voting details are still being worked out (I'll take input). There will also be 5 Vendor Sponsored Trophies which will be selected by the sponsoring vendor.

Those vendors are Corvette Masters, Norris Motorsports, Breathless Performance, Corvette Concepts and Burke's Corvettes.

Dash plaques will be given to all participants and the entry is a mere $5. This is to help cover costs, we hope most if not all people will enter the show. This is just for fun and the trophies look great, this will not be NCRS type judging :D :cheers:

Sunday, November 11th Agenda

8:30 am registration
T-shirts for sale, get 'em early, they WILL run out
Video available for sale :D
10:00 am party starts
Car judging all day
Video Plays all day
Food available all day
Partying and Fun all day
3:00 pm Trophies awarded

If I've missed anything, just let Peach or myself know and we'll hop right on it :D

FYI...all prices are pegged <i>just</i> to cover costs....this is a learning curve for hosting an event like this, so make sure to let us know what goes right and more importantly, what would make it better for NEXT TIME!!!

Mark

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Meangreen ....

we are in like Flynn! I just made my reservation at the Hotel for Saturday evening. :) As always i'm looking foward to seeing all my Zee Bruuthas as well as everybody else for ALL the feastivities. Z06VETTE.COM will be well represented by several of our members. FUBU69/LES BTW are there going to be any hoses provided by the hotel?:) :cheers: :guiness:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Mark,
I hope you take care of me and Z06vette.com with a good parking area.:)
This is a little larger then the Hooters meets we started.
Build it and they will come. Let me know if you need anything.
Maybe if your good to me I will have your rear screens done.;)
Give me a call on my cell this afternoon or 2nite.

Tom

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Les....don't know about the hoses thing but I will ask and if not, I'll pack one from home! This is going to be a blast!

Tom.....how nice do I have to be :D

we've got y'all setup for parking, we're scoping out spots now, so you're all together :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Thanks Mark, I knew I could count on you.
Even if they did park you next to the dumpster at Ecklers.:lol:
Only vert or coupe we allowed in though.;)

Tom

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Thanks...

Mark! You are doing a hellava job with this event. Very impressive. :) Les btw fyi the hotel was very informed about the $65 rate etc. :cool:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
too funny Tom...had a great nite at the track....new best :D

[email protected] .505 R/T and 1.979 60ft!

Les....we are gonna have some fun!!! I really am only helping out, Peach is "the man" behind this show!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
MeanGreen2000 said:
too funny Tom...had a great nite at the track....new best :D

[email protected] .505 R/T and 1.979 60ft!

Les....we are gonna have some fun!!! I really am only helping out, Peach is "the man" behind this show!
Jake told me he saw you there looks like those screens helped your et.:lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tom....can't wait to add the others, got be worth a few more mph :lol:

Brian set a new best in their beast, 12.27 :D

Steve....party is Sat nite and the event is all day Sunday :cheers: :guiness:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Steve , I am heading up...

Sat morning with my wife and boys in both Vettes. We are going to Universal that afternoon and staying at the Host hotel next to the Race Rock. Tom and some other members will be meeting at the Rock Sunday morning at 8 for set up etc. I will PM you my cell # . In the event any other members need my # please post here or PM me. FUBU69:)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Steve, we got each other covered!

I'll be rolling into the RRC lot @ 730AM. I will be at the Hotel the eve before. Les :cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ill be there

Ill show up to check these vettes:) hehe Ill just leave the accord at the hotel:) LOL (gotta get my rear window fixed first:(. Just look for the young guy checkin the Z's! LOL Should be interestin! Cya there!
:cool:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
we'll see you there "Accord" :cheers:

SteveYelloZ06 said:
I'll be a young guy checkin out the Z's too. Don't get Accord confused with me.
:lol:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yah steve you may be young, but im the one without the Z! LOL window is fixed! Ill be there! lol How old are you steve? Ill be "walking" into the parking lot:) LOL:(

Since jax is only 2 hrs from orlando there is no sence in gettin a room! so ill be there around 11am i fig! Gotta sleep some too:):p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts