Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! Well I have been chosen as the chairman for the rolling events at VOTR this year and I would like to extend a formal invite to all the brothers and sisters here. The dates this year will be from the 8th of August to the 12th of August. There will be a reception on Thursday night which is the first event scheduled. Friday will be the rally, golf tournament and social gathering in the evening. On saturday the funkana, and autocross will be held followed that night by the awards dinner and entertainment by the Nacho Men. On Sunday is the Show and Shine and prize drawings. Some of us are trying to arrange the parking at the Show and Shine so we can park all the Z's together. This is a logistical nightmare however and work is progressing.

I sincerely hope to see many of you here in August as this is the premire club event on the left side (IMMTHO). :cool: :D

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on this Ron!

I really want to attend your show this year and here's why:

Colorado is my favorite state..I used to live in Northglenn!
Love the Rockie Mountains, but never drove my Vet there.
Sold my '01 Red Z06 to Rollie Purifoy..(Purifoy Chevrolet is the sponsor of this show, right?
Mrs Zippy and I want to attend shows we haven't been to.

And, most important.....want to meet all the great forum people from Colorado! :cheers:

Please keep us posted, thanks again Ron! :cheers: :cheers:

Zippy :z: :z:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts