Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going this weekend? I would be happy to meet any of you Z06'ers who may be there.

I'll probably be up on Sunday and have my car by the Dragon Race booth in Frisco.

:)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ralph...I am not sure but I believe "Got Milk" Russ and "Mufflerbearing" Pat were planning on hitting Vettes on the Rockies on their way back from the Z06 fest.

Keep your eye out for them. Russ has an 03 MY and Pat drives an EB 427 TT.

Good luck in hitching up w/ folks!

Silvertp

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
RalphP said:
Anybody going this weekend? I would be happy to meet any of you Z06'ers who may be there.

I'll probably be up on Sunday and have my car by the Dragon Race booth in Frisco.

:)
Ralph,
I might be able to make it on Saturday, but not sure about sunday, but I'll call and let ya know on way or the other!
Jim

·
Registered
369 Posts
I went from Thursday through Sunday & it was a blast. The rally was longer than last year and it took me to places I probably wouldn't have gone on my own. The individual pictures in front of Clinton reservoir were spectacular. I met Mufflerbearing only because he was wearing a Z06Vette.com T-Shirt. He was cool. I like the fact that LGCA keeps the event fairly small (approx. 500 attendees). By doing so it is less a logistics nightmare and attendees get multiple runs at the events, e.g. Funkana and the auto-cross. Furthermore, you get to see a lot of 'Vette's but at the same time the roadways are not completely clogged with cars. Lastly, Breckenridge is beautiful in the summer and there's plenty to do and see if you opt not to attend an event.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts