Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to our the Corvette Club of Michigan tonight and they had this convertible on dispaly. This car is equipped with the rare power top, and it's for sale!

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Corsa on C6

This car alrady has a dealer installed Corsa exhaust...first time I've seen Corsa on a C6.

Zip :) :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also saw several other new C6's for sale at Les Stanford with the new factory optional grey 5 spoke wheel.. Very nice! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics. I was very surprised at the MSRP on this option....anyone care to guess the factory price?

I'll post the answer tomorrow morning.....here's a clue....less than $3,000.

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Thanks Zippy. Beautiful. Now imagine it with Hds/cam pkg, headers,HRE's,lowered a little.....500+Hp Convertible. My next car :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
QX1 is $295.00 option. And I see you have learned to post beautiful pics Zippy!! :thumb:

Doesn't LS want $65,000 for this vert?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$295 is correct.

Yes, I finally learned how to post pics. :D

Zipster :) :)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Wow, that sure is purty Zip! :cool: Kinda makes ya yearn for Spring doesn't it! Every time I walk out to the garage and look at my boat and the Z, I ask myself again why it is I live in Columbus, Ohio? :-?

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
MSiska said:
Doesn't LS want $65,000 for this vert?
Saw that price on their site for this car :eek:
Not paying 65 Large for a Vert. :screwy:

Jack

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Tony, Nice pictures, I am glad you can now post them. I like the convertible version of the C6 the best. :thumb:

Gary

1 - 12 of 12 Posts