1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
The car sounds great! :coo:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Z49 Z06, hows the interior resonance with the headers and the Bullet system?
I have TPIS headers with crandom tech cats and x-pipe and I am looking at the Bullet system as well.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sounds awesome man.. :thumb:

Is it lowered? I have the same color Zee, and yours looks a lot lower than stock in that vid.... or maybe I'm just not used to seeing vids of the Zee at eye level... :-?

:cheers:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NavyPhrog said:
Z49 Z06, hows the interior resonance with the headers and the Bullet system?
I have TPIS headers with crandom tech cats and x-pipe and I am looking at the Bullet system as well.

Thanks

Jim
Thanks guys ! :cheers:

Jim:

Get a sound partition for sure ! It was like night and day. Before was borderline too much ! After was Great !

z49

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Z06 Rocket said:
Sounds awesome man.. :thumb:

Is it lowered? I have the same color Zee, and yours looks a lot lower than stock in that vid.... or maybe I'm just not used to seeing vids of the Zee at eye level... :-?

Mine is lowered the maximum amount on the stock bolts. But as the video shows it seems to sink down even lower at speed. I think all C5's do that from what I have seen. They are higher when sitting still.

Z49

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sounds GREAT!!!

The cart sounds awesome,
I have the BB bullets Quad Tips, and have been considering the headers.

Did you feel a real big difference (Seat of the pants) after the headers?

Is the exhaust louder than just with the BB bullets?

Thanks for sharing!!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JedAlbano said:
The cart sounds awesome,
I have the BB bullets Quad Tips, and have been considering the headers.

Did you feel a real big difference (Seat of the pants) after the headers?

Is the exhaust louder than just with the BB bullets?

Thanks for sharing!!!!
Yes I felt a SOTP difference with headers for sure (LG full length headers/high flow cats/X pipe)(Its all one package with the LG's). And yes it is louder with the headers installed. It seemed to give it a totally different sound. At high RPM's it really hits a high pitch wine. Its wicked to hear inside the car !!! It sounds like it has a cam but it really does not. A sound partition is necessary though. Trust me ! You will thank me later :lol:

Z49

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Z49 Z06, I already have a partition so I guess I am in. Thanks for sharing the video and the info!
Your hot rod sounds awesome!

Jim

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sweet Music :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Mmmmmmm.... Lovely! Kooks w/ cats and Stingers here :cheers:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I know these two words have been posted alot on this thread already but they fit perfectly......sounds awsome!!!! :jammin:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Sounds absolutely fantastic. Makes me want to hear a clip of my car, as I have never heard what it sounds like going by. I have a fairly big cam with kooks headers, no cats, and B&B Bullets. I know its loud, but I still wonder what it sounds like to others outside the car. Either way, YOUR car sounds GREAT! :jammin:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Z49 Z06 said:
Thanks guys !

I just have to get a video with my new wheels now !

Z49
The polished wheels look great. Are they 18s Fr & Rr?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts