Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know it's not a Z06 But ....I'm getting the C6 Z06 fever and I'm getting the C6 Z06 bug now and I'm willing to let my A4 Lunati 382 Stroker go for a fair price.
My pics and all videos available for anyone to see.

Here's a video peek http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/vstella/suburbancam.mpg

Visit my website link ... ****edited***
Link to non site vendor
For those who know me or the car then you know the car is for real!..

This a turn key 10 second monster that can be driven daily with NO issues.

The "Best of Everything" was installed by Mike Norris Motorsports in Orlando, Florida.
I won't bore you or take up space herewith a long list of mods but be assured there is nothing left to mod from a performance point of view except for power adders which I specifically avoided.

The power is there at the touch of the pedal and will blow you away at will. :eek2: :eek2:

FWIW..I drive like a little ol' lady when not at the track. The car is a Florida garaged everday car and maintained flawlessly.

Over 80K invested in this car!!
You can PM me or e-mail me for serious offers over 35K

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Im interested in your house!!

The car seems like a beast! What size stall do you have?

And you ran a 10.90 with 440rwhp? or you also had spray?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GarettO said:
Im interested in your house!!

The car seems like a beast! What size stall do you have?

And you ran a 10.90 with 440rwhp? or you also had spray?
NO SPRAY!! , ALL MOTOR!! ...YANK PT4000 ..and yes, it IS a BEAST ..and you can drive it everyday around town blowing away 99.9% of anything that pulls up next to you!! :jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hey Vince glad to see you made it over here. Guy's I can vouch for Vince and his car, seen it and raced against it many times. The motor was built by Mike Norris, nothing but the best go fast parts are in there. :yeadog:
Bob

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Vince funny seeing you here hehehehe but anyway what ever Vince says about his car is TRUE ITS GOSPEL HIS CAR KICKS SOME SERIOUS ASS!!!!!!!!!! Vince is one of the GOOD GUYS he is well known on the Corvette Forum very well respected about his knowledge about vettes

Marshall SEEYAAAH

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice car, even nicer house :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts