1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Unbelievable. Nice job. I bet those boys didn't want to talk to you after everything was over. You kicked some butt for sure.

D.J.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Wow! Awesome video! :coo:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice Vid! :yeadog:

Amazing how you pulled on the Eurodollars! :z:

It is no wonder Z06s get so much respect. :D

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OneQuickCoupe said:
Unbelievable. Nice job. I bet those boys didn't want to talk to you after everything was over. You kicked some butt for sure.

D.J.
nah..most of them are good friends. they're used to getting their asses handed to them. Just this time I had a 250 pound! passenger with me to film.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Awesome Video! I just GOT to come home! What is teh artist and title of your host song? Excellent choice in beats. :z:

·
Registered
93 Posts
The begining was making me sick, but the ending was well worth it. AWESOME!

The artist was "Prodigy". Can't remember the name.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That is one of the sweetest videos I've seen yet. :jammin: Those were some awesome shots of some sweet cars, and then there were some awesome shots of some sweet cars getting there buts kicked by a Z. I'm kind of partial to the GS stripes also. All around, awesome.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
That video was great, I loved the runs. It looks like you were having a blast.

American Muscle the Corvette Z06 is one sweet machine :jammin:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Take this as constructive ....but the cool idea to build speed into the video with the early on bouncing was just a little too much...

With that said..the video was awesome...

I just have one question? Were the races staged? I didn't realize a C5 Z06 would take on such formidable (sp) exotica to the degree that it did....so be totally honest....

Did they let you win each and every time? (or did you delete the races you didn't win?) Pls don't take offense but it seemed as though you won against some very heady competition....Really a great video either way.

Great driving btw and really appreciate your efforts to bring this to the sight so we could all view it.

JB

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
GR8 WHITE said:
Ok Folks,,,Artist is PRODIGY anyone know what title? I love that music...Good for the passing lane.....
Smack my bi%*h up is the title.

·
Registered
311 Posts
JBsZ06 said:
Take this as constructive ....but the cool idea to build speed into the video with the early on bouncing was just a little too much...

I just have one question? Were the races staged? I didn't realize a C5 Z06 would take on such formidable (sp) exotica to the degree that it did....so be totally honest....

Did they let you win each and every time? (or did you delete the races you didn't win?) Pls don't take offense but it seemed as though you won against some very heady competition....Really a great video either way.

Great driving btw and really appreciate your efforts to bring this to the sight so we could all view it.

JB
I wondered the same thing after reading the above post and then watching. Did a few of them just not get on it all the way? I love watching a Z take em on like that and win, just was not sure its possible in a straight line against the likes of those cars! Let us know man! Awesome video!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sweet Vid. :jammin:

I have a good friend that has a gallardo and has never responded to my "invitations" to go out for a run. This is clearly why.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Great video - do you have it without the music?

I want to hear the cars... :)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
JBsZ06 said:

JB
ok..here's the deal

360/CS - i race and kill 360's every weekend. also the challenge stradales. I love those cars more than anything mind you. but against them they were fully 100% into it.

911 turbo S - I've raced him several times as well. sometimes i win and sometimes he does. We have also driven each others cars at great length. We both agree our cars are dead even.

gallardo - the first pull was all out from 50 to 150. he was completely into it. the second run i'm not 100% sure. He got on it for sure but i think he may not have stayed 100% into it for long at all. but the first run was fully legit. i was kinda shocked how badly i beat the gallardo. but then i looked up what it traps and it's times....and it's not close to my numbers. also when we were in vegas my buddy ran his stradale to 185 against another friends gallardo. the stradale...which i kill...won the race.

diablo - we were neck and neck and he was fully into it. he let off when i began to really put cars on him. i'm sure once i hit 5th he would have murdered me if he stayed in it.

these are common results to me.....i generally don't get pulls with a camera guy in my passenger seat.

our cars really are that fast. :z:

but i would trade in a half a heartbeat for the much slower 360 modena :yeadog:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FYI...i raced the turbo S from a punch in 4th gear at about 50mph. he destroyed me at that gear/speed

1 - 20 of 124 Posts