Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a video of me running at BIR today (formerly known as Donnybrooke to you old timers). I am comming out of turn 1 and going into turn 2 at 140 or so mph. It is in my computer, but I need to email it to someone who can host it and post the link here. Can you help?

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-05-17 22:35, Rippied.Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
I sent it, so I guess it will be in the Media section soon.

We are on top of it, Ron!! Thanks.

Are you missing the Cruise-In next week?? It would be great to see you and Susan there again. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I want to see that Quicksilver Z scream around the track!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frank, Susan and I made the 2000 mile trip to BG for the BB in April, so unfortunately we will not make it to the Cruise In. We will be racing most weekends for awhile. I managed to blister the rubber off the edge of the Eagle F1 SCs yesterday, so I'm am ordering new ones today. I found a deal for $1022 + $100 or so for mounting and balancing. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif This is a wholesale deal so I can't disclose where, but the price made me happy.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ron: Everyone can get the same basic price on the OEM GY F1 Supercar tires from Tire Rack. My shop mounts and balances all 4 for $60 and does alignment for $60 more. Neither the Dealer nor the shop could touch the Tire Rack price over the net!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts