Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Wow that was CRAZY! He must have got by with one half an inch to spare. I wonder what happened considering it was on a straight.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea it was pretty crazy. its gotta be rough going into the grass sideways at that speed. looked like he was trying to keep pace with the two vettes.....

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
WOW! I would have pulled off at the next pit entrance and been done for the day...and those Vettes were moving on.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
. . . ahhh, the cunning and mysterious viper. Strikes quikly and without warning! :screwy:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
WOW!!!! That was close!!! Think I would've pulled off also to change my shorts!! :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I saw that a couple of weeks back - he ended up all the way out in the long grass. LOL It's a good example of why to be smooth with your steering inputs!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
If you look at it frame by frame it looks like he has his head out of the window. He looked like an under powered driver driving an over powered car, (For Him). Who knows? He must have lost it right behind the video car and over corrected, looped it around in front of him. The Haine's Boxers would of had to be changed after that one.

D.J.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts