Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Z06 Owners. There is a new program available you may find interesting. It is called Arrive & Drive at Viper Days. Viper Days Michelin Challenge Series is a 12 race series that competes at different road course tracks throughout the US. In this series, the cars are designated into 1 of 7 classes based on the extent of modifications. The cars compete in a Solo format with the fastest lap time at the end of the event determining the winner for each class. You receive 2 hours of track time per day. This program is designed for you to Fly in, compete in the Viper Days Michelin Challenge Series for three days, and fly home. Imagine driving at some of the most famous tracks in America in a track prepared Viper GTS. Expert instruction, professional track support, and standard consumables are included. So, if you are interested in driving an incredible performance car at speed, want to compete at some great tracks, are tired of your performance car being snow bound and need a fix, or are looking for an unforgettable gift for a special someone, then check us out at www.g-pmotorsports.com or contact us at 480-348-0718 or at [email protected]. For more information about Viper Days go to www.viperdays.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frank,

Sorry for any policy violation. I sent an email two days before posting asking if this post would be acceptable. I didn't receive a response. While our program is primarily aimed at the Viper community we decided to post here and on the Corvette Fourm since we do have a number of Vettes show up at the events. I may be interested in the Supporting Vendor program if I can fit it in our meager advertising budget.

I attempted to delete the posts (here and Z06 Racing section) and received a message saying I wasn't authorized to remove. Please delete them for me.

Harry Parker
GP Motorsports

·
Registered
0 Posts
Harry,

I will leave it up, since it may help our members have a good time. If you consider being a supporting vendor, we can work something out that is reasonable for all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts