Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
xxxeditedxxx

We have been informed that this car is no longer for sale so this thread has been edited to avoid any confusion.
MikesZ06

·
Registered
806 Posts
Humm........If I sold my house and a kidney maybe just maybe?!?!?!?!? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SGT. PYLE said:
Humm........If I sold my house and a kidney maybe just maybe?!?!?!?!? :rofl:
No flamming please. Serious inquires can ither ePM me or contact me at [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Registered
806 Posts
ScDFACHE said:
No flamming please. Serious inquires can ither ePM me or contact me at [email protected]. Thank you.
Sorry to upset you but if you dont want comments you may want to try the Dupont Registry. My comment meant nothing but "Nice Car". Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
Sorry to upset you but if you dont want comments you may want to try the Dupont Registry. My comment meant nothing but "Nice Car". Good luck with the sale.

I gotta agree w/ Sgt. Pyle here. I don't think he was flaming the car at all. It's an unbelievably nice car, but it is expensive. Best wishes on a quick sale. :usa:

Bill

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
If could sale mine I'd love to have it ! Beautiful car !

Rob :jammin:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
z06-2nv said:
I gotta agree w/ Sgt. Pyle here. I don't think he was flaming the car at all. It's an unbelievably nice car, but it is expensive. Best wishes on a quick sale. :usa:

Bill
Its $20k less than the new C6 Z06 and has 150 more horspower. In terms of value, at $50k nothing can come close. I am willing to negotiate but am not going to give it away.

Felix

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
z06-2nv said:

Bill
I understand. My apologies for misinterpreting the e-mail as I interpreted the laughing icon differently than what I believe you meant.

Kind Regards,

Felix

·
Registered
993 Posts
z06-2nv said:

Bill
that car is no were near expensive in fact the reserve is way to low.that is one hell of a car and a bargain at that you could never build a car like it for that money and the car only has 17.5k on it and probably less on the motor great car at what i think is a give a way # good luck on the sale

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hope you get much more than 50K for it! I know from experience that it is over twice that to build one!

Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thats a great deal. The motor work alone is over 20k. To bad you have to let it go. Make sure you post in the corvetteforum when it goes on ebay as well.
I have nearly 200k into my car and I understand how hard it is to let something you worked so hard on go. Good luck with it.
Jon

·
Registered
437 Posts
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Considering that a stock 03 would be some where in the $32K to $35K range. $50K translates to an additional $15K to $18K for a car with all of the "right" 427 upgrades. If it is as good as it appears and performs as advertised, that is a pretty darn good price.

If I were in the market right now, I would have to give it some serious consideration. Some one will be a happy camper.

I had started to look at a 427 upgrade to my 01 before I decided to sell recently. $20K to $25K was a good starting point to make a good 427 project car.

Good luck!
Don

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
To me that sounds like an unbelievable deal. That is going to be a sweet car for some lucky person out there. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That would be the sweetest upgrade ! I've been half-heartedly trying to sell my 02 Z with the TTi kit, this car may push me a little harder ! Please keep us updated with your situation, from a health & car standpoint. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Felix,
As you probably know I have been seriously modding my Z for the last 18 months or so. Had I not done this, I would be all over your awesome car. At the price you are asking for it I feel its an unbelieveable buy! Best of luck with the sale, but I just wish you didn't have to sell it. I know it would tear me up if I had to let mine go! See you at the fest next week!

All the best, Jim

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.