Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about this guys!!

1999 Viper GTS, Silver/Blk, 6000 miles, Mopar Computer Upgrade, Borla Exhaust, Mod. Air Box, K&N Filters.....car pulls 434.7 rwhp & 486.9 rwtq!!

This is a beautiful car!!

$61,500 obo

Thanks,

Mike Perlis
01 Z06 B/R SGC 500
91 ZR1 B/B SGC 368

229 386 1416 or [email protected]

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sounds like a beauty Mike!! I can't afford to buy one right now, but would love to see a picture of it!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frank.....thanks!!

The car is stunning, I wasn't sure how the silver would look, but I got to tell ya, when you see this car in person, it blows you away!! In the sun, the metal-fake in the car against the silver paint is awesome!!

If Chevrolet would put this quality of paint job on our cars, we'd all be much happier!!

I'll try and get a picture to post, my pictures don't always turn out so well though, I must be doing something wrong!! I may need to invest in a better camera!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Dodge putting quality paint job? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif My 2000 Viper had 3 paint runs all over the body. One was 12 inches long. One on the front bumper, one by the gas cap and one that runs from the top of the rear spoiler to halfway down the rear fender. The runs were sanded and buffed 5 times before it even looked acceptable. One fender run was so thick, the dealer's body shop said it could not be removed without repainting. Then my detailer found a 4" x 4" paint shinkage on the middle of the hood. What a piece of $%^#. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif Sure my car was black and paint imperfection shows easier, but 3 paint runs and a paint shrinkage should have not passed QC. Then again, maybe Dodge's QC on vacation that day. Please don't wish for the Z06 to have Viper paint quality. This is one wish you don't want getting fulfilled.

Raymond

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
It's not all bad, my 2000 Durango has perfect paint.....And yes, it's black and Zainoed /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raymond....Sorry about your car! However this car is flawless, I'm not saying that cause I'm selling the car, it's just the truth! Most of the Vipers I have seen have excellent paint!

I love the paint on my Blk Z06, after many hours of buffing and polishing, to remove the swirl marks that came from the factory!!

Hence, my opinion!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
I have to vouch for Mike's car, it is definitely a beautiful car, and the paint is way beyond the quality I'd expect from Dodge.
Mike has found religion, so he has decided to sell the Viper, but NOT the vettes /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif
JK

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I went from the Viper (1996 GTS) to the Z06, and I have no desire to have the Viper back.

I think it will be a hard sell to this audience, especially if they drive the Viper and compare/contrast the differences and think it through. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
157 Posts
ASASN said:

I love the paint on my Blk Z06, after many hours of buffing and polishing, to remove the swirl marks that came from the factory!!
Hmmm I have a black Z06 coming from the factory...I hope swirl marks will not be evident:eek: :eek: :eek: :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
It's going to costs you at least $2k to bury that thing. The indians (at least the americans) would bury a dead fish when they planted something. Maybe some of our Mafia members could bury it next to Hofa for less.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is that an offer? Give me a call, I'd be willing to listen!!

It's a great car, just got something in mind!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts