Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone , i'm a new member and a new owner of an 01 red z06. im flyin to daytona thu. to pick up my new vette. Got lots of questions about the corvette world in general. So much to learn and i am glad that i found this site and is able to learn so much already just by joining the forum. Im nervous and excited bout the car i hope i made the right decision. By the way won the car on e bay. my e bay profile name is "radzrad" anyone is welcome to check out what i just bought and give me an honest feedback. Lots of people here in AR. thinks negatively of purchasing used cars on e bay. What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Welcome to the site!! I havent had any experience with purchasing autos on ebay but I have bought a couple of motorcycles. Both experiences were positive.

I suggest (if you havent done this already) that you do a search on the topic you have questions to. There is an amazing amount of info on this site. If you cant find that answers that way, post up a new thread. The great members here will help ya out.

Congrats on the Z and welcome. :z:

Jim

·
Registered
167 Posts
welcome Rad I dont know about the ebay thing cause ive never done it but i did buy a car from a member on this board. Its an 02 i bought it in georgia and drove it back to california and it was one of the best times of my life you will not be sorry, take lots of pictures and welcome to something that is more addicting than food :D

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

You already own the car so it's to late to worry now whether it's a good idea to buy a car off of Ebay. Enjoy your new ride and tells us all about your trip home and your Ebay experience.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats pretty cool....today is sunday and i just picked my 02 Z06 from CT on friday....drove it back home to Virginia.....

I was amazed that i had a lil less than a quarter of gas left in my tank...360 miles......

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
radzrad said:
hello everyone , i'm a new member and a new owner of an 01 red z06. im flyin to daytona thu. to pick up my new vette. Got lots of questions about the corvette world in general. So much to learn and i am glad that i found this site and is able to learn so much already just by joining the forum. Im nervous and excited bout the car i hope i made the right decision. By the way won the car on e bay. my e bay profile name is "radzrad" anyone is welcome to check out what i just bought and give me an honest feedback. Lots of people here in AR. thinks negatively of purchasing used cars on e bay. What do you all think?
Radzrad: hello from northwest Arkansas.

As far as selling or purchasing a car on eBay? A guy who works for me bought his Acura NSX on eBay, he didn't pay for it until he actually went up to Ohio and checked it out.

Another guy in our department just sold his motorcyle on eBay.

It probably depends upon whether or not you put up any money before actually being able to see the vehicle and drive it.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
radzrad said:
Did you get the car with no problems? :ity:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts