Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually.....what I meant to say is: Wanna make Adam work for you?

If so, make sure to head down to the Bloomington Gold event in Illinois, June 24th to the 26th. He will be doing personal demonstrations of his world class car care products. Make sure to catch him at the West Coast Corvettes display and let him know you want a personal demonstration on your ride!:yeadog:

Adam's Polishes is the only car care product company offering an unprecedented 110% money back guarantee if you're not totally satisfied with the product results.

For more info on the products, check out www.adamspolishes.com or email me at [email protected].

Aloha, Dave :thumb:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

Now if I give Adam a dollar he will give me a dollar ten in return? Or something like that? I going to like doing business with him. I'm sure not many people take him up on that given the quality of his products.

D.J.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tend to think not DJ. To have 110% faith in your product tells alot about your product, your faith, or both. :D

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
I don't suppose he would want to swing through Arkansas and pick up my car for demonstration purposes would he? ;)
It would be a perfect example. Especially after bird droppings gave it a good paint etching the other day. :bmad:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn Cave....bird crap?!?!?! That sucks. With Adam's generosity? Drop him a line, you never know....he might stop in Arkansas! :screwy: :rofl: Just kidding Adam. :D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Dave,

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like Adam is a great guy.

Alex

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
EFI-1 said:
I tend to think not DJ. To have 110% faith in your product tells alot about your product, your faith, or both. :D
No disrespect what so ever. Please refer to my last sentence. I was just trying to stir up the coals today as it has been raining here for the better part of two weeks. He shouldn't have any problem finding a car or two to detail. Just wish mine was one of them.

D.J.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sure not many people take him up on that given the quality of his products.
Actually DJ, I was agreeing with you. Tend to think not as in, tend to think no one needs to take him up on that 110% guarantee. No disrespect detected from your original post. You and I see eye to eye brutha!

Aloha, dave

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Just seems like all a fella has to do, is follow Adam around to various car shows and events and get a free detail each time. He's a great guy, very entertaining, and you won't have to detail your car anymore. :D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts