Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, Z06Vette.com is giving away a brand new Halltech Sidewinder! What do you have to do? Well, we're trying to raise money to prevent the site from going broke so head on over here for more details:

http://www.z06vette.com/ht_giveaway.php

Thanks for your support and be sure to check out Halltech's site for more goodies, URL is on the above page!

JC

·
Registered
165 Posts
JC...great idea. I entered two chances. I need an intake and this is a great way for each individual to support you, Frank and all the moderators!!

By the way, I actually would have liked the option to pick more than one (1) chance thru paypal, but unless I just missed the process, I had to do two different entries for two $10.00 chances.

Just an observation. Happy to support the forum in this way and certainly would be willing to do such an idea in the future.

Regards, Ken- :cheers:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I gave $20 so I have 2 chances...$20 to a great worth while cause....now maybe for once I will win something:cheers:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll look into multiples on one form for the next one Venom, and thaks to everyone for your support!!!!!

JC

·
Registered
345 Posts
$10 for a $600 mod.............

Sorry guys and gals, I just know I'm going to win........

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I'm in, and if I don't win then I'll just have to go for the full blown TRIC :D

...I want to be like corvette RANGER.
Drives his Z like there is no danger.
Turning 12's, No wheels do spin
Look at that crazy grin.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Put my $50 in, figure I have saved at least that much in researching different things about this car via this forum.

Thanks to JC and all the moderators for their hard work...

:cheers:

·
Registered
680 Posts
DONE!!:D ......Now all I need is my new Blue:D Thanks JC for the Cool Site:cheers:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Well guys I am in as well. And sence I do not own a Z if I win I guess I will give it back to raffle off again.:cheers:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Too good a reason to pass up, just did it.

Roy

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
done... i'm in.

hey jim, how about a $10 credit towards a purchase of a sidewinder for the guys that DONT win? well, i gotta try ya know :)

don

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I already ordered a sidewinder last week before the lottery was established, should be getting any day now. I figure if I win this, it could go toward the rest of the TRIC kit or the T1 mod. Unless... if you use 1 sidewinder and get about 15 to 17 hp can you use 2 and get 30 to 35 hp? I guess not... Anyway, I am in the drawing.
It would have been nice if the dollar amount was not set to $10. I guess to buy more than 1 chance you have to sbumit "n" number of times.

Don

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, sorry about that, I didn't know how to seperate the multiple entries into multiple, seperate items so that I could give truly random results.....

Will look into it for next time......

Thanks for your support......

JC

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
just entered...

This was a good idea---I plan to trade with the guys at Halltech for making this happen. Makes good business sense...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts