Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Want a free Halltech Sidewinder? Come on in.

4K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  lazygun 
#1 ·
That's right, Z06Vette.com is giving away a brand new Halltech Sidewinder! What do you have to do? Well, we're trying to raise money to prevent the site from going broke so head on over here for more details:

http://www.z06vette.com/ht_giveaway.php

Thanks for your support and be sure to check out Halltech's site for more goodies, URL is on the above page!

JC

#2 ·
JC...great idea. I entered two chances. I need an intake and this is a great way for each individual to support you, Frank and all the moderators!!

By the way, I actually would have liked the option to pick more than one (1) chance thru paypal, but unless I just missed the process, I had to do two different entries for two $10.00 chances.

Just an observation. Happy to support the forum in this way and certainly would be willing to do such an idea in the future.

Regards, Ken- :cheers:

#6 ·
$10 for a $600 mod.............

Sorry guys and gals, I just know I'm going to win........

#7 ·
I'm in, and if I don't win then I'll just have to go for the full blown TRIC :D

...I want to be like corvette RANGER.
Drives his Z like there is no danger.
Turning 12's, No wheels do spin
Look at that crazy grin.

#8 ·
Put my $50 in, figure I have saved at least that much in researching different things about this car via this forum.

Thanks to JC and all the moderators for their hard work...

:cheers:

#18 ·
I already ordered a sidewinder last week before the lottery was established, should be getting any day now. I figure if I win this, it could go toward the rest of the TRIC kit or the T1 mod. Unless... if you use 1 sidewinder and get about 15 to 17 hp can you use 2 and get 30 to 35 hp? I guess not... Anyway, I am in the drawing.
It would have been nice if the dollar amount was not set to $10. I guess to buy more than 1 chance you have to sbumit "n" number of times.

Don

#26 ·
Received my side-winder in the mail yesterday. Hope to be feeling that extra hp sometime this week.
JC, please keep us posted on the status for the raffle as we approach the drawing date.

Don

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.