Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
I hope I am posting this in the correct section, if not, please let me know.

I'm getting into creating die-cut stickers and I'd like to offer up my services/vinyl at a good price to ZO6VETTE members.

*************edit by jub jub*******************

Like DJ said, you need to be a supporting vendor in order to advertise products or services on this site. This protects the supporting vendors who help keep this site free.

Please contact JC or Fubu69 if you would like to become a supporting vendor.

Thanks for your understanding.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
You need to be a site Supporting Vendor before you can offer products "For Sale" on this site, other than personal used items.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry if you were misled.

I was not trying to make a profit on here by selling stickers. I have higher aspirations than that in life! :) I was just trying to pass on the favor to fellow Z06 owners and offer up stickers at a price that will just about cover the vinyl and shipping costs. I'd love to offer them up for free, but thats not realistic. :bang:

But I understand where you are coming from, as I run my own website with traffic exceeding this one. Cheers.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Dude, I looked at your site, we get more traffic here in one day than that site gets in a month. Our Alexa rating is viewable in public just like yours to boot.....

And if you had not intended to profit, you would have said "at cost", not "a good price"......

Pisses me off........

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Oh boy.....This is why I normally do not get involved in pissing matches with members, they always try to make it look like the mean conspiritors are kicking sand on the little guy.

Dude, you stand to make some money here, thats the point. You can't sell on the site unless you pay the fare like everyone else.....End of discussion.

As for stats, we do 20G a day.....nuf said.

And FYI, Alexa, like any surveying tool, is a sampling, and the sample numbers are very high, so the results are very relevant. The only ones complaining about low Alexa ratings are the ones with low ratings :)

I'm glad you went to school BTW, but if you knew what my real job was, you might think twice before calling me out on stats :)

Laters...

JC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.