Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This game will run for the next 2 Fri. Nights ending on Fri 1-18-02.
The winner will receive a Nice Corvette Tote Bag filled with 2 Maxie Price Corvette Hats (your choice of Red, Black or White) 2 Very Nice Corvette Key Chains and 2 Holligram Corvette Brochues.
This pkg. should retail for right at $100.00.

Here is how it will work.

I have hidden 5 secret links through out my Web Site.
The first 5 people to find all 5 links will end up at a page that will tell you that you have beaten the game.
At this time you must click a link to email me and I will record the times that the emails come in.
Points will be given to the 1st thru 5th place times, the values of the points will be given on the end page.
This game will be repeted each Fri. Night until 1-18-02. The person with the most points at that time will WIN

This is the last night for the game!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Their is on CATCH. Before you start looking for the links you must click on the top 100 Corvette sites Banner on the main page and vote for my site.

:sneaky: GOOD LUCK AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
Click this link to begin.
http://www.geocities.com/rickd770/CORVETTES.html

·
Registered
0 Posts
Rick,

I would jump in there, but as an Administrator it wouldn't be right...unless I won the free Z06!! :eek:

Guys/Gals...check it out!! What have you got to lose?? :cool: Have fun and put Rick at the top!! :)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright Frank.:cheers: the value of this pkg. just went up big time. still no emails. I just checked and made sure all links are working. Lets get going.:lol:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will post tonights winners in the morning. All of you west coast people have the edge now.

GOOD LUCK :D

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
CONGRATS YOU HAVE BEATEN THE

GAME FOR THIS WEEK

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO
EMAIL ME
YOU MUST TYPE IN THE SUBJECT LINE
????????? I almost give away the proof. lol
THE TIME OF THE EMAIL WILL BE RECORDED
FIRST EMAIL = 10 POINTS
SECOND EMAIL = 8 POINTS
THIRD EMAIL = 6 POINTS
FORTH EMAIL = 4 POINTS
FIFTH EMAIL = 2 POINTS

THE PERSON WITH THE MOST POINTS AT THE END OF THE GAME
WINS
DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR
Z06VETTE USER NAME IN YOUR EMAIL
EMAIL ME

This is what the last page looks like just so you know it is there.:)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Well it's a mistery, I clicked on every link possible and didn't get your message.

Rick, I also noticed that you've got some over lapping text and some words with out spaces on the site. Some of the site is pretty hard to navigate and read as well. You may want to fix some of those issues. I use IE 6.0 so there shouldn't be an issue.

Good luck with your contest...

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
The only thing I found were some mis-spelled words. :D Excellent job hiding the link!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well folks I want to thank everyone who took part in my little game. I guess I learned 2 things.

1) It looks like I must have made it a little too hard. Only one person found all 5 links.

CONGRATS TO MR. IceSabre!! You now have 10 Points and needless to say In The Lead.

2) I knew this going in. My site needs alot of work.

The site folks is just one that I put together myself with NO experience. It is a site for info only and WILL get better as time and MONEY permits. I wont to thank everyone for their thoughts on what needs to be done and I will be getting back with some of you soon on your ideas

I will try to do a better job next Fri. on the links, or should I say not such a good job.:lol:

The game needless to say is still wide open and everyone still has a chance to win.
So until next Fri. Night, Thanks again for the Votes and we will try again then.

PS
I will work on sweetning the prize.:D

Because we only had one winner, I will leave the links open until next Thur. night for those who want to try and find them and get those points. I will change them again on Fri for next weeks game
:D

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ready for week three?:D
This week and then next week will end the game.
You can check the standings and see the game is still wide open.
See if you can beat it and win the prize.:D
Here is the starting link and remember you have to click on the top 100 Vette Sites first before starting the game.:)

http://www.geocities.com/rickd770/CORVETTES.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts