Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone
i know this sounds a bit funny..but I am wondering if anyone would like to trade(maybe trade+cash?)for my 2003 mitsubishi evolution. maybe someone had a kid and needs a 4-dr? i dont know. Its a 2003 with 14,000 miles on it, KBB's for 27,500. And I have $5,000+ in modifications. Its very fast for a 4 banger. Well i just thought id throw it out there, i know not alot of people want to trade their american muscle for import power. but ill try anyways. thanks

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
you never know! Im checking to see If I have an extra Z06 laying around I would trade it for your Evo :cheers:

Seriously, good luck :cheers:

what $5000 mods do you have anyway?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
intake
downpipe
cat delete
ti catback
b&m ss
hks bov
works custom P2 ECU reflash/dyno tuned
carbon hood
carbon trunk
jdm tails
brand new axis 18X8.5 rims
brand new(less than 500miles) ykohama avs-es100
tein suspension
works stage 1 clutch
greddy TT
stewart warner boost gauge
alpine mp3 player with ipod connected in golve box
maybe a few other things i forgot...but thats most of them. If i dont trade, im buying the atp turbo kit and upgrading the fuel system. Hopefully 360-380AWHP(410-430 crank) ill be in the 12's for sure..but still would like to have that american torque:)lol

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
onesicklambo said:
intake
If i dont trade, im buying the atp turbo kit and upgrading the fuel system. Hopefully 360-380AWHP(410-430 crank) ill be in the 12's for sure..but still would like to have that american torque:)lol
There is a young lady from here who runs high 12s (best12.7) with just a few mods. You should be able to run low 12s. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts