Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I will be ordering A new E.BLUE '02 Z06 I am in search of a dealer to handle the entire transaction for all cash . This is the deal. Trade my white Z now for a '01 mn6 MY vert loaded and order a E. BLUE Z['02] with the Z delivery in late July or August of course at the lowest price and the highest trade amount. thanks LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
0 Posts
My dealer, the last time I looked, had 9 Verts and 2 were MY. That was last week. Cars are moving slow here in St. Louis right now. One was an Auto and the other was an M6.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
FUBU:

Interesting subject you brought up.

I too, am all excited about getting a new blue 2002 around end of August. My plan is to drive my '01 Z06 until then, and sell it.
Sounds easy enough, but with the expected hp increase on the '02 Z06, am beginning to wonder how many others will be trying to sell their '01 Z06 and drag down the price?

Comments?

·
Registered
680 Posts
I LOVE my 01 Black Bitch, and I like having the 1st year of this "extreme" Vette. I also can not justify the cost to HP ratio. If I want more HP I will invest in Mods. For below the price of upgrade I can have Mods, Stereo, Alarm and other goodies and probably still go faster! So unless it's a color thing, why change? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Just my 0.2 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
JZ... I couldn't have said it better. All except the color.

HarleyB

'01 Quicksilver/Black Z06 •SilverShark•

Throttle Depressed. Driver Very Happy.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JZ:

I can understand your position.
Beside the expected hp increase and color, I am also thinking about possibly new wheels, maybe HUD, and other updates for the '02 Vet.
Plus I like the planning, dreaming, scheming, anticipation of a new car, and 3 more years of free warranty coverage. That's just me...

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts