Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a corvette show today and i really liked the looks of this plate that I seen it was attached to the lid that covers the ashtray it had all the info on it like hp stat 5.7 liter etc if anyone has a clue on where i could get one or even can figure out what im talking about that would be great thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
burnout said:
I went to a corvette show today and i really liked the looks of this plate that I seen it was attached to the lid that covers the ashtray it had all the info on it like hp stat 5.7 liter etc if anyone has a clue on where i could get one or even can figure out what im talking about that would be great thanks
You mean like this:

It looks nice but it's designed for an LS1, wouldn't look right in a Z (too bad they don't make one for the LS6)...

I purchased this one for my Z; very expensive at 40 bux but worth it to me :jammin:

Corvette Z06 Factory Ratings Dash Plate

:cheers:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bad Machine said:
Do they make one for the 2002 and up Z? :z:
Yes they do:

Scroll down a little, the link showing an 02 and up plate is shown; when you place your order, you enter whatever specs you want engraved (online) so you could actually customize the plate to your needs :thumb:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Larry,
would you mind PM or email me the link as well.... I've been looking for this for a while as well.
If you decide to email it, my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
I have this one - have had it since the day I got the car ;)

http://store1.yimg.com/I/afterthoughtsauto_1854_76142300[/img

THis is the other cosmetic upgrade I did on day 2...

[img]http://www.vetteessentials.com/tecstar/Tecstar24.jpg

Really sets the mood... my dad even commented on how appropriate the dash plate and aluminium pedals looked. And he is about as old school as you can get hehe :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
geez i gotta say the ls1 plate looks better than the zo6 plate the ls1 plate fits so well on the ashtray cover why the heck cant they just make that same plate for our cars ????

·
Registered
80 Posts
I agree with you, the LS1 plate really does look good (and MUCH cheaper :eek: ).

But once you get that Z06 plate put on (I think it looks better next to the AH button on the center console), it will look like it belongs there and was put on at the factory :yeadog:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts