Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this was my first month of ownership of my 01 MY Z. Starting out kinda small, i know these wont compare to anything some of you other guys have done, lol!

First off was Hardwiring the V1:

Second, I had 5% tint put on:

Third, My girlfriend got me the door sill/steering wheel decal kit:

Fourth, Just got my Partition in!:

I know it doesn't seem like much, but gotta start somewhere! Hopefully next I can lower it and do a VaraRam or something. :z:

Daniel

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Nice Daniel :)

Lets lower that bad boy one weekend!

Cheers
G

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice ride and it's the Correct Color :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Well, Daniel, you NOW have "the bug"! Congrats!
Twin Turbos, with nitrous AND quadruple MagnaChargers aren't far behind!!
Enjoy your ride!! :thumb:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Awesome! :z:

Its the little things that personalize it and some things are necessary and should have come from the factory like the partition.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh lol when i was getting my Z i said i'm leaving this baby alone..lol well vararam LG's high flow cats x pipe stingers 4:10's hp tuning. carbon interior. carbon engine bay. carbon rear ducts. stainless sceens. partition. mats. black out lights.tints. baer two piece rotors.black motorsport wheels.later who was i kidding :D :D enjoy your addiction

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like the look of those decal kits. Those mods look like they are in my price range.

I just got my Z06 a couple of weeks ago too - my first mod was the shorty antenna - that's another good cheap mod.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
That's a beginning Daniel. :thumb: You have been bitten by the mod bug and you should know that there is no cure.

5% tint...yikes!! Can you see out of the windows at night?

Charlie

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Looks good!! But Yikes on the 5% tint Bro. In Texas that's a major no no. Good luck with that. Especially come inspection time. The declas are sweet!! And the partition a must. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
IMHO, very nice taste in mods. Not over-done. Tint on MY is bad ass. Lower it and maybe some black on the wheels, then go-mods.

Keep the pic's coming.

:)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Additional comment.

Go see illmac77's wheels in the Grandstand forum. They would look cool with your tinr, etc....

:usa:

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
pczo6 said:
Oh lol when i was getting my Z i said i'm leaving this baby alone..lol well vararam LG's high flow cats x pipe stingers 4:10's hp tuning. carbon interior. carbon engine bay. carbon rear ducts. stainless sceens. partition. mats. black out lights.tints. baer two piece rotors.black motorsport wheels.later who was i kidding :D :D enjoy your addiction
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wait...it only gets better (or worse, depending on your wallet :D ).

Don

·
Registered
59 Posts
Subtle yet very tasteful mods Daniel!! :cool: I'm a huge fan of those door sill and steering wheel decals.

These pics remind me of when I bought my WS6...drive out tags still on and the modding had already begun!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Love the tinted windows with the Yellow. Looks very :coo:
Like Garrett said, lower that puppy and it's gona look even :coo: er.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Very Very nice looking Z06 Daniel. Your car looks great. :thumb: :z:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow thanks for all the replies guys! As for the mod bug, it hit A LONG time ago! LOL! I keep telling myself that im not going to do TOO much! (my SS got over modded) But about the tint, never had a problem on my SS and I have some pics of it w/o the tint so hopefully if i ever get stopped I can take the pictures in and say I took it off. My car has to sit outside and I enjoy the security of knowing no one can see in to see what I have in the car. I appreciate all the kind words guys! Hopefully ill get a little more money and some time to lower it and get an alignment! :jammin:

-Daniel

1 - 20 of 34 Posts